Opt for a vacation with an attitude in the winter wonderland of Gros Morne National Park.
- Guided snowmobile tours, best snowmobiling in North America with unlimited distances to ride and places to see. Leave right from your cottage and view the fjords or tablelands of Gros Morne National Park (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Extreme to Novice snowmobile tours available
- Leave from your cottage on the groomed snowmobile trail system.
- Snowmobile rentals can be arranged.
- 50 km of groomed cross country ski trails.
- Ice Climbing (World Class)
- Forty-five minute drive from Marble Mountain Ski Resort.
Snowmobile Tours 2012
$149 for 2 people
$20 for each additional person
Executive/Honeymoon Cabin $159.
$250. per day
Over 6 snowmobiles - 2 guides required
- There are approximately 200 km of hiking trails in Gros Morne National Park
- Backcountry hiking guide available for multi-day trip (Long Range Traverse)
- We are located on the Viking Trail at the entrance to Gros Morne National Park at the junction of Highway 430 and 431
Things to do on Route 430:
- Mountains, fjord-ponds, fish staging areas and sandy beaches
- Visitor Centre, Lobster Cove Head Lighthouse and Broom Point
- Heated indoor swimming pool at Rocky Harbour
- Climb Gros Morne Mountain
- Western Brook Pond Boat Tour
- Bonne Bay Marine Station
Things to do on Route 431:
- Mountains, fjord-pond, and intriguing geology
- Discovery Centre
- Fish the Lomond River for Atlantic Salmon
- Trout River Pond Boat Tour
- Green Gardens, Lookout Hills and Trout River Pond hiking trails
Tel: 709-453-7266 Fax: 709-453-7272
OWNED AND OPERATED BY: Coyley Endicott